Friday, February 1, 2013

Third Time is a Charm

I think I can do this now!!! I have tried to blog for several years now but there was too much going on in my life that required my attention and I did not have the energy to do anything else.  Well here I am a few years later, 3 to be exact, and I feel good.  I found a job that suits me and allows me the freedom I require.  I have created a space in my house where I can sew and create and be comfortable.  I also think I may have overcome my sewing paralysis, thanks to some great advice that I took.  That is the thing about great advice, you have to take it for it to mean anything.

But the really truly main reason I want to start up again is so that I can join the sew-a-long hosted by Victoria of Ten Thousand Hours of Sewing fame, entitled Fearless February.  All of the participants have some sort of web page or blog and I want to join and post my link there.  Now here is the humbling part, this is the only post on my blog.  So I had better get busy and start sewing and blogging so that I don't embarrass myself. 

Ok here I go....

1 comment:

  1. Karen it's SO WONDERFUL that you have the space and time to really embark on your sewing adventures. Thanks for joining the sew-along. Can't wait to see what you do and observe your progress! Happy sewing!!!

    ReplyDelete