Sunday, February 10, 2013

A little class time

First Things First

I thought I would begin my Classic Tailored Shirt this morning and I began by watching the video.  I love the calm teaching style of Linda Howard.  Craftsy has a great format, no I don't get paid to advertise for them, but love the interactive way I can learn, ask questions and makes notes during the program.  My photo leaves much to be desired but I will get better as we go along. I spent a wonderful afternoon tracing my pattern and figure out what comes next.

 I have some fabric in my stash that will work well as a muslin.  I am going the muslin route so that I can be more accurate in my fitting.  My first instinct was to get through the video as fast as I could and begin cutting and sewing along with the video.  This time I am going to go slow and be as accurate as I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment